"Престъпност, култура и престъпна култура"
Call for Papers
"Crime, Culture and Crime Culture: The Balkan, Europe and the World. Cross-cultural Approaches to Crime, Criminal Justice and Social Control"
European and International Research Group on Crime, Ethics
and Social Philosophy (ERCES)
IGA Regional Fund
3-6 May 2006
ERCES (European and International Research Group on Crime, Ethics and Social Philosophy), Paris, is proud to announce its 2nd International Conference. Looking forward to see you!
- Crime, Deviance and Crime Culture
- Crime and Deviance in Societies of Transition
- Crime, Criminology and Ethics: Criminology and Deontology, Crime and Social Ethics, Ethics and Police, Crime and Religion, Legal and Social Ethics, Crime and Medical Ethics, Criminal Justice and Democracy
- Crime, Ethnicity and Ethical Conflicts
- Crime and Economy
- Social Control and Religion
- Criminal Justice and Geo-politics
- Criminology, Forensic Sciences and Scientific Police
- Criminology and Social Theory
- Crime Prevention
- Police Reform Sanction System and Justice Reform
- Theoretical and Historical Criminology
- Comparative Criminology and Legal History
- The (Social-)Psychology of Crime and Deviance
Dr Thomas Albert Gilly