Докторантски курс на Техническия университет
We have the pleasure to inform you that four years (2006-2009) Euro Academy on Ventilation and Indoor Climate (CLIMACADEMY) has already started. The Academy is financially supported by “Marie Curie” program of EC.
"Marie Curie" program gives grants to 40 participants in the
course, being young researchers up to 4 years after the M.Sc. graduation or Ph.D students (37 grants) and between 4 and 10 years after M.Sc.
graduation (3 grants). The grants cover all expenses (travel and living
allowance) plus course fee and proceedings with all lectures and students presentations.
The First Course "Indoor Air Quality and Thermal Comfort" will be held in one of the best mountain resorts of Bulgaria - Pamporovo - in a four stars hotel from 19.10 to 27.10.2006. All other courses of CLIMACADEMY (7 all together) will be held in the same place.
The courses are:
* IAQ and Thermal Comfort (19.10.2006 - 27.10.2006)
* Individually Controlled Environment (08.05.2007 - 13.05.2007)
* Industrial Ventilation (18.10.2007 - 26.10.2007)
* Integrated Analysis of Building Envelope and Indoor Environment (06.05.2008 - 11.05.2008)
* CFD Based Design of Indoor Environment (16.10.2008 - 24.10.2008)
* IAQ and Human Body Exposure (05.05.2009 - 10.05.2009)
* Experimental Assessment of Indoor Environment Parameters (15.10.2009 - 23.10.2009)
The course director of the First CLIMACADEMY course will be Dr. Hazim Awbi (United Kingdom). Among the lecturers are:
P. Ole Fanger (Denmark)
Arsen Melikov (Denmark)
Hazim Awbi (UK)
Manuel Carlos Gameiro da Silva (Portugal)
Zbigniew Popiolek (Poland)
Dusan Petras (Slovakia)
Francesca D'Ambrosio (Italy)
Peter Stankov (Bulgaria)
The deadline for applications is very soon - end of July.
For more detailed information, please, visit the web-page of CLIMACADEMY www.climacademy.tu-sofia.bg