Стипендиантска програмам за журналисти
Journalists interested in the programme should apply directly to the European Journalism Fellowship Programme in Berlin.
To apply for fellowships, candidates must submit the following typewritten documents in either German or English:
* a completed application form
* a curriculum vitae
* copies of academic diplomas, certificates etc.
* 2 letters of recommendation (in English or German)
* a selection of articles, books, or other samples of applicant's work
* proof of German language skills (by DAAD or Goethe-Institute)
* a proposal summarizing the applicant's individual research project (3 to 5 pages)
* review of research proposal by expert scientist or professor - Abgeordnetenhaus of Berlin Scholarship only
To learn more about click here
European Journalism-Fellowsh ips
der Freien Universität Berlin
Otto-von-Simson- Str. 3
D - 14195 Berlin
phone: +49 - 30 - 8385-3315
fax:+49 - 30 - 8385-3305
Deadline for the application process is December 15th 2006.