Евро-академия по вентилация и микроклимат
In year 2006 a project “EuroAcademy on Ventilation and Indoor Climate” (CLIMACADEMY) started with the financial support of European Commission, Marie Curie Actions. The main aim of the project is to support and facilitate the strengthening of the European Research Area in the filed of Ventilation and Indoor Climate.
The objective of the project is to organize series of events: 7 training courses in the filed, for a period of 4 years (2006-2009). Organizer of the events is the Center for Research and Design in Human Comfort, Energy and Environment (CERDECEN), Technical University of Sofia, Bulgaria. The courses take place in Bulgaria, in the mountain resort of Pamorovo in a 4 stars hotels with all facilities for useful work and pleasant stay.
"Marie Curie" program gives grants to 40 participants in the course, being:
• young researchers up to 4 years after the M.Sc. graduation or Ph.D students (37 grants)
• young researchers with experience between 4 and 10 years after M.Sc. graduation or Ph.D. degree (3 grants).
The grants cover all expenses (travel and living allowance) plus course fee and course proceedings. Each of the courses include two parts:
• Educational part (lectures in the morning sessions from leading professors and researchers in the filed)
• Open Seminar Sessions (presentation from the participating researchers on their current research work, followed by discussions).
Both lectures and presentations are included in the Course Proceedings.
The First CLIMACADEMY Course "Indoor Air Quality and Thermal Comfort" was held from 19 to 27 of October 2006. The course was very successful: 15 European countries and 26 European research centers and universities had their representatives in the course.
The coming CLIMACADEMY courses are:
• Individually Controlled Environment (08.05.2007 - 13.05.2007)
• Industrial Ventilation (18.10.2007 - 26.10.2007)
• Integrated Analysis of Building Envelope and Indoor Environment (06.05.2008 - 11.05.2008)
• CFD Based Design of Indoor Environment (16.10.2008 - 24.10.2008)
• IAQ and Human Body Exposure (05.05.2009 - 10.05.2009)
• Experimental Assessment of Indoor Environment Parameters (15.10.2009 - 23.10.2009)
Director of CLIMACADEMY is Prof. Dr. D.Sc. Peter Stankov (Bulgaria). Course Director of the 2nd CLIMACADEMY Course is Prof. Dr. Arsen Melikov (Denmark).
The extended deadline for application for the 2nd course is 15th of March 2007.
For more detailed information, please, visit the web-page of CLIMACADEMY - www.climacademy.tu-sofia.bg
Бележка от организаторите: Все още има свободни места и Академията набира участници. Заповядайте!