Call for Papers
IX International Conference, Center for European Studies, University of Navarra, Pamplona (Spain)
24-27 October 2007
We would like to invite you to present a paper, to listen to many, to debate, to enjoy the Cultural Program, the gastronomy, the excursion, we would like to invite you to get to know a Conference, a University, a city, a region of Europe.
The papers will be published, after a selection process, in a volume of proceedings (already 7 of the volumes have been published) or in electronic format, on the Center for European Studies website.
Closing date for the submission of abstract: 30 September 2007
We would like to especially invite:
- Expert lecturers and researchers, interested in presenting their latest works
- Young lecturers and researchers that want to debate on their investigations
- Students that want to participate in an international Conference
- People that want to join dialogues and debates on Culture or Europe or both at the same time
- Cultural managers interested in the synergy between theory and practice or in giving international dimension to their
- Artists, creators, interpreters, anxious to find a forum of dialogue
Culture, Europe, Multiculturalism, Intercultural dialogue, Cultural transfer, European Identity, Migrations, Cultural Management, Cultural Politics, Economy and Culture, Borders and Frontiers, Small Cultures, Arts and Literature.
Plenary Sesions: "The European Legacy".
The IX Conference has confirmed the presence of four experts from outside Europe but who have strong bonds with this continent. They are: Prof. Dr. Bichara Khader (Palestina)from University of Lovaina; Prof. Dr. Raj Issar (India) from American University of Paris; Prof. Dr. Glenn Olsen from University of Utah; Prof. Dr. Ezra Talmor (Israel)Founder and President of ISSEI and editor of "The European Legacy".
Center for European Studies
University of Navarra