"Иновации и управление"
Annually organised by UNU-MERIT (The Netherlands), Wuhan University of Technology (China) and Yamaguchi University (Japan), the International Conference on Innovation and Management has proven to be a high-profile event for leading international scholars in the area of management and innovation, practitioners and stakeholders. Previously successfully held in China and Japan, now the Conference comes to The Netherlands. This 5th conference will be organised by UNU-MERIT and held in Maastricht, The Netherlands on December 10-11.
UNU-MERIT is pleased to offer a unique opportunity to join a conference with influential speakers from academia (Prof. Dr. Jo Ritzen, President of the Maastricht University, Prof. Dr. Anthony Di Benedetto, Temple University, Dr. Subhas Misra, Harvard University, t.b.c.) and from the private sector (Dr. Emmo Meijer, R&D Director of Unilever).
- Technological Innovation, Product Innovation and Industrial Innovation
- Regional innovation systems, clusters and industrial networks
- Organizational Innovation
- Managing collaborative innovation
- Financing and Commercializing innovation
- Innovation in Services, Logistics and Supply-Chain Management
- Intellectual Property and Knowledge Management
- Key (converging) technologies in the 21st century (nano-, bio-, ICT technology)
- Human Resource Management issues in Innovation
- Innovation and Management issues within Multinational Corporations
- Innovation for low-income markets / Social innovation
- Innovation for sustainable development
Deadline for Online Full Papers Submission: August 1, 2008
Notification of acceptance: August 15, 2008
Deadline for Early Bird Registration: September 1, 2008
Deadline for Registration: November 10, 2008
Please find more information and call for papers on the conference web-site http://www.merit.unu.edu/ICIM2008/